Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me wearing my template (not the greatest of pics)
04-21-2011, 09:23 AM,
RE: Me wearing my template (not the greatest of pics)
Cheers Paul for the advice! I'll send away pics with the template and describe what i'm looking for etc. Do you order and pay first and then send the template and pictures away or opposite? Haven't a clue how that works.

Thanks again though Paul, I'll no doubt just order the glues etc's from Debbie's website, as if they are reasonably priced to you in Ireland, then well it must be around the same for Scotland.

iamme - yeah I definitely know what you're saying. I expected people to maybe say ''why wear when you still have plenty of hair?'' Truth being told I don't want anyone to notice my recession as it's gradually going south more and more.

Doesn't help being a musician! Plus maintaining covering my hairline is hard work and takes up too much time. A hairpiece would simply cover with ease make my hair look 10x better, and for when i even do get worse I will have all the confidence to wear half/full caps etc...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Me wearing my template (not the greatest of pics) - leondon90 - 04-21-2011, 09:23 AM