Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coloring
04-15-2011, 12:54 AM,
RE: Coloring
Hi Bee.. I`m surprised the colour could be so far `out`..... if it`s overlapping at the back, that`s either because the template was too large..or [more likely] a little bit more should be shaved off the growing hair...can you post a pic ? I`d really say to EVERY new wearer...if you feel there is something not `right` when your system arrives, it`s best to do nothing at all to it...simply contact Toplace pointing out your issues.....I`m not being sarcastic now or anything ....but ANY goods you buy anywhere are supplied to you under normal trading terms..... if it`s a case of you want to return an item, it really should be in the original condition.....so in terms of a system, it really shouldn`t be cut-in etc...... systems need time to `settle in`too ..can look very lively/ `wiggy`for a little while ..usually settle-down after a few washes/sleeping on it etc...... I can fully appreciate you being `conscious`of the system, but some of that can be down to the `new-ness` of wearing and also what kind of job the stylist did....... I do hope you don`t give up on this ..there can be initial issues with wearing .... please contact John to make him aware of your concerns.... regards, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Coloring - Bee - 04-13-2011, 02:14 PM
RE: Coloring - FredTJ - 04-13-2011, 04:11 PM
RE: Coloring - Paul In Ireland - 04-13-2011, 08:57 PM
RE: Coloring - Bee - 04-14-2011, 12:53 PM
RE: Coloring - Paul In Ireland - 04-15-2011, 12:54 AM