Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard to find details on full caps
04-11-2011, 08:42 AM,
RE: Hard to find details on full caps
Hello andAstro...welcome to the forum.
Your first question..... many guys still have [very thin] hair still growing ..you just keep it shaved ....it causes no particular issue....... makes no difference whether you use glue and/or tape ..it`s a matter of finding what `suits`you best ..they come in various strengths too .. so it`s really a matter of personal choice or what you find easiest for your self. You simply use lace -release to break the bond and solvents to remove the residue form the scalp etc...
Your 2nd question.... I`m not fully sure what you mean but I think you are asking if the growing hair will feel itchy ? No... you just keep it shaved down when you have removed your system ...there should be no noticeable itching .... maybe if you were sweating a lot you might feel a bit itchy, but that`s more from the acids etc. in sweat rather than the hair.
Your third question.... the hair in Toplace systems is `Remy`hair ..which means it`s only lightly processed and retains it`s outer [cuticle] layer so if someone runs their hand through it, it feels soft and natural......heavily-processed hair feels dry and coarse and is detectable to touch. Also, with a full-cap the perimeter is much lower down from the top of the head so the `join`[bond] line is far less likely to be detected than on a topper.... sometimes maybe, a little part of the perimeter of a topper might not be glued/taped fully down or have become slightly `loose`and it`s possible a finger could snag it if a person were to run their fingers up `against` it .....
JRob is a wearer of full-caps and used to post regularly here ..he has a wealth of information on the whole full-cap area.....he has his own site now and he had been working on producing a DVD of the whole thing .. last time I checked out his site, a few weeks back, it was `down` but I just checked it now and it`s ok again....he seems to have finally finished the DVD and it`s available I think ... I must have a proper look when I post this reply to you. You can check out his site and I think it should answer every thing you want to know.... http://hairjive.com/ .... regards, Paul.
p.s. I checked the site but the link to the DVD is not operational but the e-book on templates/materials etc is available ..have a read there .

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hard to find details on full caps - Paul In Ireland - 04-11-2011, 08:42 AM