Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard to find details on full caps
04-11-2011, 07:13 AM,
Hard to find details on full caps
Hello everybody, I am very newbie here and that’s my first day at the forum. =)

As I am going to debut at the hair replacement path (with a full cap for the whole head), I would first like to ask you 3 very important questions to me. Please keep in mind I am planning to go with a SFS TL-100, density of 80% except in the front where I will go 70% or 60% (yes, my natural hair is amazingly dense).

My questions are:

1) I was told that, as using full cap implies in having the replacement on a big area with growing hair, liquid glue would mess things up with the growing hair and make the replacement attachment very week. So I should only use as much tape as possible. Please, any advice on that is very important to me as I would very much prefer to rely as much as possible on the liquid glue if it has the same reliability. Even if I have to replace the full cap twice a week, for instance.

2) Does using full cap on the growing hair scratches too much?

3) With SFS-100 with 80% density, what is your experience when someone rapidly moves hands on your head/hair wearing the replacement? I understand that no replacement can be really all-undetectable for touching, but would like to hear from you how easy it is to touch-detect with a full cap (as much of the forum questions on that are on the hair partial pieces).

My very thanks for you in advance, fellows!

Messages In This Thread
Hard to find details on full caps - andAstro - 04-11-2011, 07:13 AM