Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first post and a few questions bout stylists in Melb(aus)
12-25-2008, 08:48 AM,
Re: My first post and a few questions bout stylists in Melb(aus)
ok i'm only new at ordering stock pieces but as far as I'm aware you can only order one colour. If you wanted the front a different colour like blonde you'd probably have to do that yourself. I think you can order stocks with a certain percentage of hightlights through out for example 5% grey all through. Have you searched out sester from the old forum? he is in Sydney & he has been doing stocks for a long time now. He bleaches the front of his with blonde highlights. He always does a pretty good job with stock pieces. But now he's getting pieces from BA with custom highlights in the front cause it's the same specs BA wears. I've only had one stock piece delivered so far & it took around 7-10days to get to me i think. alot better than customs. If you really wanted it quick you could get BA to express post it I remember Sester from Sydney saying he got his in 2 days once. That's extremely quick delivery for Australia. Density is all pretty much the same on stocks around 65% Just ask BA if he has other densities though he could have up to 10% variation. you can choose front contour, you can get different ventilation like freestyle or flat back. Freestyle is usually the safe option to start of with i feel.

ok hope this helps a little more.

Messages In This Thread
Re: My first post and a few questions bout stylists in Melb(aus) - DWNUNDR - 12-25-2008, 08:48 AM