Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Generic units and shipping time to the UK
02-09-2011, 01:06 AM,
RE: Generic units and shipping time to the UK
Stock systems come in a standard Density [medium] and Free-style.... 2 sizes also so you`d need to measure your thin area front -to-back and side - to -side and the nearest stock-size will be sent. Have you made a template yet? If not, it`s possible for your template to be sent firstly to Debbie along with your stock system...she can cut it for you and style it too if you send her a pic of your present hair style. You template can then be sent to the factory for your custom system..... as to customs etc.. that`s obviously something which Toplace has no control-over.....normal postal time from USA to this part of the world is about 4/5 working days and will need a signature on receipt. You could always enquire from your Customs people but as it`s non-commercial and only for personal use, I cannot see how/why you would be charged import duties ... yes, it is coming in from outside the E.U. and I suppose could incur a charge, but you`d have to enquire from British customs to be sure ..it`s never been an issue for me in Ireland anyway....always just delivered normally without charges. If your hair is a `difficult`colour, you would be advised to send in a sample of your own hair ... about a pencil diameter size, and about an inch or so long. Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Generic units and shipping time to the UK - Paul In Ireland - 02-09-2011, 01:06 AM