Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I Take the Plunge? (with pics)
02-01-2011, 07:31 PM,
RE: Should I Take the Plunge? (with pics)
(02-01-2011, 01:39 PM)drew100 Wrote: Hey Guys, I need some advice. I am in my early 20's and started noticing hairloss around 19 years of age. Since then Ive gotten by on using concealers and wearing my hair always combed down to hide recession. However, my hairline is so bad that it is even hard to comb down my hair without noticing large gaps of forehead that is cause by my receeding hairline. Im thinking I should do something now and it wouldnt draw too much suspicion from others. I was thinking of getting a partial piece to fill in the front of my head and make it look healthy. The hair on the back/crown I wanted to leave and blend it in with a frontal piece. I attached pictures as a guide. The red mark drawn in is roughly where my initial hairline was. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.

I am on the same boat as you drew but I started losing when I was 23. I am 25 now. I wilļ get my frontal partial in a couple days. I think now would be a good time to start. I think u should also look into propecia and rogaine also as u started young and it might be an aggressive form of hair loss. It will be a lot easier to do a frontal partial than a topper or a full cap. Propecia will prevent side hair from thinning along with the crown and anterior part of your scalp. Given u dont get side effects from propecia. Just my two cents. Can give u a better opinion once I get my first system.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should I Take the Plunge? (with pics) - hairy - 02-01-2011, 07:31 PM