Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey guys... just one quick question
12-08-2010, 04:32 PM,
RE: hey guys... just one quick question
Totally hear you man. That's a great attitude for wearing hair.

Actually a style like this makes the best use of the modern hairpiece technology. You've just got a little scrap of fine netting or fine plastic with light density hairs on it, which you glue flat to your bare scalp. It looks 100 % like the hair you lost. No fuss, get out and enjoy the surf. When it starts to look ratty, chuck it and get another one. Nothing could be further from the traditional idea of a wig.

I wouldn't want to guess at density without seeing you. Stick a photo up here, or if you prefer flick it to me privately and I will give you my view. Keltinthedelta at yahoo.com

Yes, skin is significantly hotter and sweatier than lace. Not as hot as a cap, but sweatier. I live in a hot sticky country and I can't wear skin. For a small partial piece that might not be so significant. You could compromise and have lace with a skin tape patch just behind the hairline.
Totally hear you man. That's a great attitude for wearing hair.

Actually a style like this makes the best use of the modern hairpiece technology. You've just got a little scrap of fine netting or fine plastic with light density hairs on it, which you glue flat to your bare scalp. It looks 100 % like the hair you lost. No fuss, get out and enjoy the surf. When it starts to look ratty, chuck it and get another one. Nothing could be further from the traditional idea of a wig.

I wouldn't want to guess at density without seeing you. Stick a photo up here, or if you prefer flick it to me privately and I will give you my view.

Yes, skin is significantly hotter and sweatier than lace. Not as hot as a cap, but sweatier. I live in a hot sticky country and I can't wear skin. For a small partial piece that might not be so significant. You could compromise and have lace with a skin tape patch just behind the hairline.

Messages In This Thread
RE: hey guys... just one quick question - Baldrich - 12-08-2010, 04:32 PM