Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey guys... just one quick question
12-08-2010, 03:46 PM,
RE: hey guys... just one quick question
baldrich..
IVE NEVER EVER EVER EVER SHOW my hairline.. (I've got too much front and my hair was always covering it... not too much tho, just a little bit.. but as I remember i've never had hairstyle showing the hairline.. in fact, I've never had a hairstyle hehe)

Also, I'm sick of worrying about my hair.. I've got a lot of things MORE important to worry about.. my career.. my friends, girls, my SURF (it's my passion in this life).. and to be honest... I wont mind If I get busted, which I guess I will sometimes... so what tho? You can laugh at me, but wake up dead next morning... live passes by really fast and hair should not be something to be worried of... that's why I like to hang with you guys... you want hair, so you put hair on, don't matter who's, and stop worrying about it and start taking care about the important things in this life.. family, work, hobbies, and the most important thing.. BE HAPPY. screw the society it's all a JOKE, our life is a god damn joke.

Well the point of all that stuff I typed was that I want something useful, easy to maintain, and if I have to get some detectability instead I will... (obviously I don't wanna put a typical WIG on, that would be comical) These are my two cents.

Thanks baldrich!

60-65% do you think is too much? I still have hair in the crown tho... the most important thing I want is... to have a hair that doesn't move too much with the wind, having it shorthish will be easier,.. I mean a hair that let me just forget about it but obviously without having too much.. and obviously keeping the hairline I have right now
One other question guys.. is the skin base really really heaty and makes you sweat a lot like if you had a cap or something?? or not as much?? because I am gonna have to put some deodorante undernith or something.. because if I get to sweat I tend to get a little itchy.
Some advises in this? Thanks guys you are so awsome

Messages In This Thread
RE: hey guys... just one quick question - younggun - 12-08-2010, 03:46 PM