Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new guy with pics
09-12-2010, 09:12 PM,
RE: new guy with pics
Hello Hollisterco... Just like to welcome you to the forum..... you`re in the right place for ideas and advice. I do hope you get some helpful replies over the next few days which will help you in deciding what`s likely to be best for you to order. I won`t presume to give the whole `` nine yards`` but will chip in just a little, and let others give their opinion too. I do think you need coverage in the temple area [as you said] and obviously on top too. I`m not so sure that getting a stock unit would be of use, since they are really a `` standard`` thing and wouldn`t really provide coverage in that temple area --they tend to be an oval -shape without the likes of temple flaps --- I`m open to correction on that so maybe John will clarify ---- I assume your pics were taken at different times as you have longer hair in one and very cropped hair on the first one. You have good length at the back --- looks like a kind of ```step`` there ---- was it cut -in that way? On the first pic you have it cropped in tight to your head at the sides---leave it grow a little longer, and you`ll be able to blend the system hair on /in to it easier. Keep the density on the lower side --- probably medium, or just a notch below would probably work well. Make a good template, which is unique to you and your head shape and bald/thin areas, for best results.
I won`t `ramble`on now --but just ask others to contribute to your post with their ideas and advice -- again, welcome and best regards, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
new guy with pics - hollisterco - 09-12-2010, 06:17 PM
RE: new guy with pics - Paul In Ireland - 09-12-2010, 09:12 PM
RE: new guy with pics - antywanty - 09-12-2010, 09:33 PM
RE: new guy with pics - Snipe - 09-12-2010, 10:37 PM
RE: new guy with pics - hollisterco - 09-13-2010, 02:41 PM
RE: new guy with pics - Paul In Ireland - 09-13-2010, 07:57 PM
RE: new guy with pics - JRob - 09-14-2010, 08:46 AM
RE: new guy with pics - hollisterco - 09-14-2010, 05:16 PM
RE: new guy with pics - JRob - 09-16-2010, 08:33 AM