Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transition worries..... a suggestion.
09-05-2010, 05:38 AM,
RE: Transition worries..... a suggestion.
you know what paul, you could charge for youre advice,i love reading it.
my looks have always been important to me.and hair just well its the icing on the cake which tops it off.why the hell go through life,without youre crowning glory.
do es anything hair system wearers go through the attachment removal for the hell of it, no
they know what a dam diffrence it can make.weird, not just having hair but just look at how a change in style can transform youre face. it plastic surgery without plastic surgery in my book.
i'd love to try this, to beat the vulture hairdressing money grabbers, (not all)but attach my topper, gue tape,and just go in as though its just a regular cut, and see the diffrence in price.
its bloody shocking what they charge, £250, £150 ,once its on the head its just hair.
im passionate about hair loss and hair replacment.and passionate about the people who wear.
because i know the feeling of suffering hair loss,and the feeling when i managed to get my little hair left how i like it, and saw my look in the mirror, and went out with my favourite shirt on feeling like a million follicles,(lol)
going to get some money together.
few weeks, then, template, advice,then let the journey begin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transition worries..... a suggestion. - antywanty - 09-05-2010, 05:38 AM