Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transition worries..... a suggestion.
09-04-2010, 08:30 PM,
RE: Transition worries..... a suggestion.
Hi again. There are quite a few wearers in UK, so you might get one who reads your post, to offer to help /advise you in person. Personally, I`d be happy to do so in my own area, but I guess that on a practical level, some people might baulk at the idea of having to travel long distances, due to work committments etc. I fully appreciate how scary it can be for anyone about to wear for the first time --- naturally there are many concerns/worries and `what if-s` but really, the reality is, it`s not as tricky as you might imagine....... yeah sure it`s a whole new experience after getting away with using concealers [ messy as they are] on your thinning hair --- there is also the psychological barrier of having been so hung -up on keeping what little you have and trying to make it look fuller, and now you`re facing the hurdle of shaving it off and looking at your baldness in all it`s glory !! :-) I suppose you`re
kind of having to face your demons and meet them head -on, in the act of shaving the hair off. I hope you have located a stylist in preparation for wearing -- I`m sure he /she will be aware of the sensitivity of the situation and arrange for a bit of privacy in their premises -- the stylist I use has a large screen at the rear of the premises which she can put across to provide a little `oasis`of privacy ----- don`t be afraid to voice your anxiety for a bit of privacy ---they`ll totally understand. Regards, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transition worries..... a suggestion. - Paul In Ireland - 09-04-2010, 08:30 PM