Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transition worries..... a suggestion.
09-04-2010, 08:53 AM,
RE: Transition worries..... a suggestion.
What we need are national mentors.longterm or experianced wearers to meet newbies at there home and maybee offer advice about cutting in or even undertake a template fitting ect.
I realise there's a proffession already in place we call them hairdressers and barbers.
But its dam dam bloody frightening thinking of going for a cutting in.the worries.will one of them know me.
Id rather have my cutting in done at home.then iv got to secure it to my head.I.d just love someone who's a wearer to be there.
Its so easy to ramble on here.but you feel so bloody understood.wearing can be and for me will be life changing.its going fine more expensive than making a pot of concealer last 3 months.washing my hair every 3 weeks.when I achieved my style on went the hairspray
Id create a kind of mesh of a quiff at the front.pretty siff with hairspray.then tap nanogen fibers till they covered the mesh.then tap the hair .and the nano fibers dropp naturally through the hair.
I'd leave my front uncombed for two to 'three weeks max.and just re style the back and sides after sleeping.no need to touch the.front.
So that's been my routine for about 7yrs.
I'd have been more than happy to continue with the concealers.if my hair density had remained 70% ish.
But no mother nature had to be cruel and so the. Mpb continues.
Time to move on to a few topper hair systems.
Would love to meet someone from tyne&wear.gateshead who's into the wearing game.to help with first time attachment.removal.yeah yeah its ok reading the theory but the practical real world living it and wearing bloody terrify me.
Help antywanty.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transition worries..... a suggestion. - antywanty - 09-04-2010, 08:53 AM