Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie questions - side flaps/stylists etc.
08-31-2010, 03:13 AM,
Newbie questions - side flaps/stylists etc.
Hello all,

I've finally decided to wear a hair system, and I've been going through some threads. I have a few questions and if any of you could answer these I'd appreciate a lot.

I'm going for a piece with side flaps(since my sides are getting thinner too), and I think JRob posted something like "always use French lace for side flaps" so I'm thinking to do Swiss plus French lace for side flaps.

So here are the questions:
1. My first template is not a full cap but eventually I want to move onto a full cap - how detectable is it on the nape part? I noticed that a lot of girls that I date touch this area(maybe because I never let them touch my hair other than the nape part since it's covered with Topik).

2. I'm a bit worried about the first-time attaching the system to my head. I'm not quite skilled with arts and crafts, and I'm worried if I mess up...could I ask a stylist to do the first time attachment(such as shaving my head, attaching the piece, then hair cut)? I think I can handle it from the second time, but the first time I just cannot afford to make mistakes.

3. I live in NYC, do you know of any stylists who do hair systems(I'm not looking for a barber, looking for an actual "Stylist"). Also it would be great if the stylist could do the first time attachment.

Sorry I didn't have time to proofread the message so it might be a bit unorganized, but I'd really appreciate it if you could answer my questions.

Much thanks,
LPLG

Messages In This Thread
Newbie questions - side flaps/stylists etc. - LPLG - 08-31-2010, 03:13 AM