Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transition worries..... a suggestion.
08-29-2010, 08:31 AM,
RE: Transition worries..... a suggestion.
Hi again antywanty. Glad you find the site and forum helpful. I agree with your observation that people who have resigned themselves to shaving their heads rather than go out wearing the classic ``Rug`` [ the type, which you said on another post, that you saw a guy on a bus,wearing ] which can be spotted from half a mile away, might now be encouraged to let their side hair re-grow and consider a good -quality system to complete the picture --at least with the newer bases, and glues etc., wearing need not be for the mega rich people only. For anyone who either wants to re -grow their side and back hair, or for those who still have it, but who are very thin or almost bald on the crown and on up to the front hairline, my suggestion to make the transition less of a `` shock`` might be worth considering. I well -remember my very first trip to the Salon years back. I was sitting there with my knees knocking together with nerves, not knowing what way I was going to look after the attachment. There was a guy who came out after a few minutes, with a hat on, which I found strange. The stylist seemed a little flustered when I went in to the fitting room --turns out the guy took one look at his new full head of hair and couldn`t cope with it--told her to take it back off his head !! I`m sure it looked fine on him but I guess all his mental `demons`won out over rationality.
Just as a little `footnote`here [please forgive me] -- in your post above, you said your first approach was to `ahs` ------ for anyone who may not be familiar with what that is, it`s an Australian-based, salon company, who have premises in several countries [I will not mention them in full here, but just wanted to clarify that]
Thanks for the feedback and hope you are delighted when you finally join ``the club``! Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Transition worries..... a suggestion. - Paul In Ireland - 08-29-2010, 08:31 AM