Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uk list of cutting in stylists?
08-22-2010, 12:05 AM,
RE: uk list of cutting in stylists?
Hi again - you`re welcome to whatever I can contribute....... if I can give just a few ideas for you to mull over before you make your decision, I`m pleased.
I know only too well all about AHS --- they were my first port of call about 10 yrs ago. The only thing I would say in defence of the Salons, generally, is that they do have overheads such as Premises rentals/insurance/power supply bills and staff costs, but having said that, they sure know how to charge.
Again looking back at the pics -- the hair on top, where it is longer than the sides, is not really all that frizzy --it`s not really kind of `` Afro`` and is only frizzy at the ends --the sides where it`s shorter, is more straight in comparison. I think your main trick will be to choose the correct density so that when the system meets your hair, it can be blended in seamlessly by the stylist --- you don`t want a rug on top. I reckon you only want 5 -10% more density on top than what you have at the sides...... have a look at the pic of the Spikey look which was posted a few days ago --I reckon something like that but with the hair slicked down rather than standing up like that chap is wearing it, would be s great style for you. I do hope other wearers will post a few replies too, so you can finally decide on what`s best for you. Regards for now -- Paul.
P.S. I just saw you looked at and left a post on the `` Spikey look`` thread....... that would be my idea for you, but without the `spikes`

Messages In This Thread
RE: uk list of cutting in stylists? - Paul In Ireland - 08-22-2010, 12:05 AM