Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uk list of cutting in stylists?
08-21-2010, 08:42 PM,
RE: uk list of cutting in stylists?
Hmmmmmm ! Tricky ! I`ve really studied your pics for quite a while, and ok, a few things strike me ......... please don`t take them all as `Gospel` --am thinking aloud so you can formulate your own plan of action. You seem to have a pretty good density at the temple area.... i`m looking at pic 1 and the left side [ your right temple in reality ] but you are keeping the hair short in /tight . On pic 2, you have a kind of `tuft` or thicker step of hair swept back from the top of the head, down onto the back......... what I would do there, is, trim that back a bit so that it`s more `even`all the way around....... it`s noticeable on the left in pic 1 , just behind the ear. the way it kind of juts out. That will be to your advantage in that it`s your own hair, just cut in a bit tighter to the head and you can blend in the system onto it more or less on the crown /top of the head rather than at the back so you won`t have to `worry`about the point where the two meet possibly being visible to others. I suppose what I`m trying to say is that in my case, I have the system hair right down the back and blended in literally at the nape area, whereas from what I can see, you will only have to blend in around the top/ crown area so it will be a lot less hassle for you to wear with confidence. I would also consider going for a larger base than your proposed area. You have thinning behind the black dotted line towards/at the crown, and that will most likely continue. I know it`s kind of scary to be thinking of getting rid of most of what`s on top -we all like to hang on to it as long as possible, but I reckon a nice oval shape, with that `` stepped`` hair trimmed in a little, will provide a smoother transition between system and growing hair.
I wouldn`t order the standard 6 -inch length either ---- that will give the stylist a load of cutting to do ----you really have sufficient at the sides and all you need is literally the top piece, styled in quite short which is why I don`t think you really need to worry too much about the curl /wave --it`s going to be so short [not down beyond your temples and behind the ears] that it won`t be very noticeable. Your side hair is quite tight to the head --try to imagine [pic 2] what that pic would be like if you had a system on top, with long-ish hair, and a higher density ---- it would look `odd` ---- you have a great `foundation`to work with but you will have to cut the system hair relatively short /confine it to the top of the head, rather than right down to the nape and ears etc. Are you going with a swept -back style ? I assume you will, as your own hair seems to grow in that direction and you said you have to brush it forward now to get coverage, which I can see. Swiss lace front will be the most un-detectable for that style.The longest hair would be at the front, to enable you to sweep it back, gradually getting shorter as you reach your own growing hair at the sides and back, which is where a good stylist will come to the fore. See what John say`s --he would give best advice on density and style..... a lighter density will give a great transition onto your own side hair. Anyone else care to chip in ? Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: uk list of cutting in stylists? - Paul In Ireland - 08-21-2010, 08:42 PM