Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uk list of cutting in stylists?
08-20-2010, 11:32 PM,
RE: uk list of cutting in stylists?
Yeah -- I saw a post from someone in Ireland here recently complaining of having to travel to Dublin and being `robbed` of 150 Euros !! I mentioned in my recent post [New Toplace system, before & after pics ] that my latest cut -in was only 20 Euros. I totally agree with your observation that there is essentially no difference from styling a system, to a person with a full head of growing hair --- only difference is, one lot is growing from the scalp, and the other is simply sitting on, basically, an artificial scalp -- don`t be ripped off people !! I was very fortunate to have found a stylist very near to where I live ---- there is a place in Cork city [about 15 miles away ] and they train stylists. I phoned them before and enquired --they said they would be agreeable to do a cut -in for me, but as it turned out, I went to this local salon, showed the owner the system , and asked if she`d oblige me with a cut -in....... she agreed to, and I was very happy with the result........ may I suggest to anyone reading this, and who is `stuck`for a stylist , to simply go knock on doors and make approaches in person rather than on the phone ---- it`s often harder for a person to refuse you in a face-to face encounter, than on an an impersonal /anonymous phone call. I think my stylist actually enjoys doing the systems now --gets a bit of a buzz out of how it looks !!! Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: uk list of cutting in stylists? - Paul In Ireland - 08-20-2010, 11:32 PM