Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice on how to match my current hair to a partial (Photos)
06-26-2010, 10:10 AM,
Advice on how to match my current hair to a partial (Photos)
I've had thinning hair since I was 17 but have been been able to mask my receding hairline by wearing my hair forward for a few years. Basically i have to push all the hair forward from the edge my crown down, including sides which creates an unattractive bowl look that's way too schoolboy like for me.
now that i am 20 it has become harder and harder to hide my thinning hair .

I've considered getting a hair system for while now and i think i'm finally ready to take the plunge . I've researched this forum a lot and found it really helpful. I know matching the texture , color , and density of my regular hair to the hair system is the key to making it look natural, but i need advice

1. looking at my pictures , would 60 % density be too much or too little ?

2. would strait , freestyle be the best way to go to match my hair ?

3. would it be possible to achieve this kind of style with a partial ?
http://www.hairfinder.com/haircollections/mens04.jpg
i like that the style still has bangs but is pushed to the side some

4. I want to shave the middle island part of my front that's still remaining, but i'm not sure how far back to go ,would it be a bad idea to let some of the hair pushed forward from the back that's sill mine lay over top of the systems hair in layers ? would the textures give it away ?

5. lastly , i'm probably going to need to be able to attach and reattach every day or every other day at least. I have an extremely oily scalp caused by a skin condition called Seborrhiec dermatitis that i've spoken about in another thread

http://www.forum.toplace.com/showthread.php?tid=3880

I will probably go with a an all lace base with poly sides as a user advised this would be the most breathable.

sorry for how long this message is but if anyone has the time to read through this i would greatly appreciate the advice.

below are pictures of my hair as it is currently. (it's really not as full as it might look, and this is after showering so this is as thick as i can get it to appear )

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Advice on how to match my current hair to a partial (Photos) - fox - 06-26-2010, 10:10 AM