Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you do this in a full cap....??
04-27-2010, 03:03 AM,
Can you do this in a full cap....??
Whats up guys..Im a HCM client currently but i just closed my account to start buying my own hair online....In the search i found this site...THANK GOD!!! ....So im pretty set on getting a full cap casue i HATE the blending issue i have every morning and some day im in the bathroom for nearly an hour.....can't do that anymore, i was almost to the point of just taking it off completely..

So my question is about full caps...

My only concern is how strong is the bond to your head ??? .... Can you swim in it, scuba dive, etc.... I have a family trip with my wifes family to Mexico coming up and no one on that side knows i have it...

My topper i have i actually sky dived in it 3 times with no issues...is this possible with a full cap ???

The topper i have has poly all around the perimeter for durability.....so i lay red tape all around and use super glue gel to bond it myself.....the gel works just like the "hard-bond" HCM uses.....im guessing this type of application is not possible with a full cap....

I do all my own services now, i never let the HCM people do it cause they always screw it up....the last system i didnt even let them cut it, i cut it......it wasnt perfect but better than their stylist's with 6 months of HCM training.....

And im also looking to actually have a hair line now....the crap piece i wear from HCM sudddenly got horrible with non-bleached knots and almost like a woven hair line that lifts the hair almost straight up...not ideal for styling.....So i dont know what is best for front hairlines to make it unnoticeable....any help would be appreciated.

Im looking to make a order pretty fast (after learning all the facts) as i want to have it before i go on vacation.

Messages In This Thread
Can you do this in a full cap....?? - mcat45 - 04-27-2010, 03:03 AM