Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only one step away from perfection
12-03-2008, 04:44 AM,
Re: Only one step away from perfection
Hey 7th,

I have used toppiks for the last few years, and it just became more of a pain in the butt. I had to use it all over the top of my head, and as you know, it doesnt always look right. So I decided to finally take the plunge and come here. Toppiks was ok, but I still worried about wind and rain, and couldnt go swimming with my kids. Figured I would start wearing TL and maybe have a life again, haha.
I dont have any pics, but maybe down the road I will. Actually, when I come back at a later time. Yeah, Im shaving it all off for now. :o. And only because of my living situation, which is with a roommate, and I have been wearing a hat every single day anyway since I got a cut in. It is just too obvious of a change. So Im going to grow my own hair back and use toppiks again, JUST for now, until I move out in a few months. Then come back here for a fresh start.
So, my best advice for a new guy...Dont be afraid of a lower density at all, like I said, too much is overwhelming. And, dont be afraid of recession line, or widows peak. Use your real hairline for a realistic contour. And, remember, NO ULTRA HOLD!! haha! If you do though, use the baggie trick to apply, instead of a stick, makes it a little easier, then let it dry for a few minutes BEFORE pushing the lace down into it.
Goodluck 7th. Ill be checking in from time to time. haha.

Patrick28

Messages In This Thread
Re: Only one step away from perfection - Patrick128 - 12-03-2008, 04:44 AM