Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairline Transplant with Hair Piece pics??
04-03-2010, 08:34 PM,
Re: Hairline Transplant with Hair Piece pics??
Thanks for the posts guys. Sorry I couldn't reply earlier but I was away for a while and didn't get a chance to visit the forum. Well here are my problems with the front hairline:
# I sweat a lot at the hairline which keeps lifting the lace up after 1-2 day attachment.
# I am dark skinned so the lace really stands out once it lifts up even a tiny bit. (See Beyonce's photo for proof)
# No matter how hard I try the glue seeps through to the piece hair and they form clumps after about 2 months of use. ( pbly due to my excessive sweating)
# Every tape I tried stands out at my hairline due to the tone of my skin.
# I have been maintaining a comb forward style but it really doesn't suit my round face.

After considering all my options I thought if I go with a transplanted hairline (atleast 2 inches deep) then I can just attach a piece with tape behind it. I understand that it will be hard to get it right but somehow I think it will be a better option for me.

hairypalm Wrote:The downside is that fitting your unit into the bald area is tough. Your template has to be perfect because you have to fit the unit into a closed oval rather than an open ended U shape.

This is something that worries me too. But I feel this will be a lot easier than re-attaching the hair-line every day.

ToplaceUSA Wrote:If you're considering this route it's a good idea to do a lot of research.
Thanks for that. Hopefully I find a good surgeon to do this. I will definetly let you know the progress.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Hairline Transplant with Hair Piece pics?? - justerxr - 04-03-2010, 08:34 PM