Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do people ever ask why your hair never grows?
10-23-2008, 12:06 PM,
Re: Do people ever ask why your hair never grows?
Hey,
Jrob its always good to get your insight, seem to be a wealth of knowledge I will be a full cap wearer soon enough, growing my hair out for the first time in two years after sporting a #1 or #2. Currently about 1.5 inch in length and there is more of it than I thought there would be, but it is very thin all over, to the original poster you could try one of the concealers in the weeks leading up, if your worried about the sudden change. There are heaps availlable but for the results you get(minimal, and none in the sun) dont really match teh efforts needed for application, so I'd go with one of the sprinkles like Toppik, its a bit like putting pepper in your hair, but if used correctly can have some moderate success. Works well if your not receeding and just a diffuse thinner, the pictures they use to fill in slick bald areas are absolute BS.
JRob I would love to get a hold of that ebook if possible, I'm holding off until I get back to Melbourne in February but I would love to get a bit of extra know-how, and being a lazy sod i'm looking forward to the DVD.
Cheers

Messages In This Thread
Do people ever ask why your hair never grows? - Guest - 10-21-2008, 07:00 AM
Re: Do people ever ask why your hair never grows? - phillips - 10-23-2008, 12:06 PM