Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first order.. some help and guidance needed (:
03-08-2010, 05:09 PM,
Re: My first order.. some help and guidance needed (:
I'm around, just been busy lately. I will be in the hair business full time within the next couple of weeks, so look for all kinds of great stuff real soon Wink Talked to John awhile back about doing some cross promotions with the hair products and maybe even something with the Full Cap DVD when it gets finished, so keep an eye open for that.

As for the full cap nape issue...for me it is no longer a problem area. I wrote up a blog post about how I solved my issues in that area awhile back. All you have to do is cut a saw-tooth pattern in the lace and attach with blue liner tape. The tooth pattern helps to break up the transition making it almost impossible to feel and the blue liner tape holds like a champ. Everyone's body is a little different so if the area where you attach is more prone to movement it might not work as well, but for me, this attachment method keeps the unit ROCK SOLID for the entire duration of my attachment.

I apologize to everyone who has been eagerly anticipating the Full Cap DVD. I have had to place it on hold several times for various reasons, but my production crew is doing a fantastic job and it is nearly complete. I have a few loose ends to tie up and then I plan to finish the final few shots/editing needed to finish it up. This is going to be a whole lot easier now that my entire work week is dedicated to hair Big Grin

I am also going to be starting a youtube channel in the near future where I plan to do some VERY interesting stuff. Stay tuned...

Messages In This Thread
Re: My first order.. some help and guidance needed (: - JRob - 03-08-2010, 05:09 PM