Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overall thinning hair - full cap vs topper -questions/photos
01-09-2010, 12:20 PM,
Re: Overall thinning hair - full cap vs topper -questions/photos
Thanks a lot for your answer.

As to worries and fears, I've learned to live them since I was 18.

First, when I had long hair I had to comb it back, and I would check it about ten times during the day, and once in a while I would get the dreaded "you are getting bald man", that would absolutely ruin my day.

Since I started using concealers, I've always worried too. These photos are in a good light, but on sunlight things are very different, and if on the interior there is only strong halogen lights on the top, then it will look I have half of the hair visible in the concealer photos. Besides that, there's the chalky and unnatural look, the mess around my bathroom, the hairsoreal particles all over white things in the bathroom, the whole ritual of applying it (I have to get up one hour earlier because of it), and many other things. I'd say that it's something I learned to live with, but it exists within my conscious frameset 100% of the time. Still, it's much more bearable than having to be conscious of an exposed overall baldness being 27 years old...

As I've said, I decided I won't shave, and I have the notion that there are far greater problems. My work involves helping other people, and I'm also trying to help myself but having hair that looks more natural, and which doesn't make me spend hours and hours of maintenance each week.

I think you can move on to the next questions. Smile Thanks once more.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Overall thinning hair - full cap vs topper -questions/photos - hairze - 01-09-2010, 12:20 PM