Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
advice for a future hair system wearer
01-02-2010, 11:25 AM,
advice for a future hair system wearer
Hi to everybody,

This is the first time i'm writing here. I dont know if there are guys from France. Well, I am. Maybe the first one ?
Anyway, i started to search alot of informations about hair systems 2 months ago, learnt alot but still have some questions and guess i'll have some again as they come to me.

The most important ones are :
- What kind of hair system should i wear (the base i mean) as i tend to sweat especially in summer ?
- I've got natural oily skin too. Is that an issue for attachement for instance ? both sweat and oily skin are not the best to make things going easy isnt it ?
Are there any people with oily skin and sweat here and can you tell me about what i should do ? I wouldnt like to make a mistake for the first time in buying the wrong hair system.
- What about the knots ? I'm brown haired, and i often see that knots are bleached only in the front line area ? What about the rest of the hair system ? a bit scared the knots are visible on brown hair.

-I think i wont be showing the front line too much, is SFS okay for that ? anyway, howerer i show it or not, i'd like the best for the front line which is the most important to me.
- My skin is rather brown as i have italian roots, and i wonder if the white color of lace wont be too visible on a mat skin. i've heard there was different of lace colors.
it would be so helpful and kind of you to answer to me. it's being very hard to me to lose 200 hairs a day since April, i'm not bald yet, only the front part is being thinner and thinner, and a little the back too, but things are going so fast that i must think of wearing a hair system from NOW.
Thanks alot for your answers and support.

Anthony

Messages In This Thread
advice for a future hair system wearer - anthony - 01-02-2010, 11:25 AM