Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Newb - Current Clubber
11-06-2009, 09:29 AM,
Re: Super Newb - Current Clubber
Hey There Folks,

some great advice on this thread. I'm in a similar boat to the original poster, just awaiting my first system, but some of the advice here is fantastic.

hairhat - I play a lot of Soccer, Handball, and Rollerskate a lot. I'm undecided on my hair-line what type of addhesive that I'll use. Do you get an ok hairline with using tape, or do you brush your front hair down? We call it a fringe in Scotland, but I think it might be 'Bangs' in the US? It's called. Right now, I have some hair on my head and with the help of concealers I can just about get by disgusing it, or at least, I think I can, but I brush it down as I'm receding quite a lot, and don't know if I have the confidence straight away to brush up my new hairline as I've never had a quiff/type thing for a few years, but is it possible to have a detecable hairline with tape? and where abouts do you apply the Tape, right on the hairline or just behind it?

Also, how long does it take you to attach/clean up etc. I don't mind the hard-work involved and I'm quite looking fwd to the challenge, but I am bit worried about it going on squint, or something.

Sorry, a final question.. How do you cut your hair? and your real hair? Should you buy a hair clipper type thing in the Michigan Baldy DVD and clip your real hair, once a week, trim it a bit, this bit is worrying me a bit as I'm scared incase I cut it too short, or is it a piece of cake , onc e you get started?

all the best
kevin

Messages In This Thread
Re: Super Newb - Current Clubber - hairhat - 11-06-2009, 04:29 AM
Re: Super Newb - Current Clubber - kevinme - 11-06-2009, 09:29 AM
Re: Super Newb - Current Clubber - hairhat - 11-07-2009, 02:28 AM
Re: Super Newb - Current Clubber - kevinme - 11-07-2009, 02:23 PM