Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help in Melbourne, PLEASE!!!
10-06-2009, 07:37 PM,
Re: Need help in Melbourne, PLEASE!!!
snell Wrote:I'm pretty sure ultra hair will do it, I called them a while back to make enquiries to see if they'd do it and they would. This was in June. Have you tried them?

I remember they said NO! in January but it wont hurt to try again. Also I think they are charging over $100 for a cut-in which is a rip-off. I suppose beggars cant be choosers so I'll give them a call tomorrow. Thanks for that.

timguyperson Wrote:Try ringing up random hair dressers and asking if they will do it or know of anyone that will.
That will be my last resort. I actually did ring a few salons around here but no one wanted to do it. I think they are afraid that if they do something wrong with piece they are up for big $$'s but little do they know that we get our pieces for a fraction of what they think they are worth.
Also I was looking for someone who is a hairdresser and works from home or something. I remember my ex used to go to this lady who operates from her garage and used to do a great job with her hair for a fraction of the salon price. It would be great if I can find someone like this who does'nt mind cutting hair pieces.

I'll keep looking and post here if I find something.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Need help in Melbourne, PLEASE!!! - justerxr - 10-06-2009, 07:37 PM