Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I-Lace Island pics
07-01-2012, 05:43 AM,
I-Lace Island pics
65% density I-Lace Island (I-lace in the middle surrounded by French or SFS - I do not know which one is on my head as I order 2 SFS and 2 French at a time and they all look the same to me - go with the stronger as they are all pretty much invisible), FLATBACK, 3 mil CC contour up front (I would buy from Debbie if she ever got the 3 mil CC) and Walker no shine tape contours on the sides and back. I have not used glue in 3 years.

Ordered from John with blond fronts colored and cut in by me to 1B. (I posted a base pic off the head that is about a year old just so that you could see what an I-Lace Island base looks like off the head)

The fotos reveal more than what is seen in real life, please know that. Also I live in an area of latin america where there is not a lot of baldness, most have higher densities and this type of cropped and buzzed style is everywhere.

Attached Files Image(s)

07-01-2012, 05:54 AM,
RE: I-Lace Island pics
That is just fantastic, looks so real.The pictures of the front look like the after photos you see on very expensive doctor's hair transplant websites (very natural looking,professional work).

Really really good!
07-01-2012, 06:35 AM,
It looks impeccable to me too!
The hairline is perfection. Do you trim the lace right back to the hairs?
Can you let me know what the advantage of having the iLace is please?

A BRILLIANT job, well done!
07-01-2012, 07:40 AM,
Reubin you nailed it my friend, no words...Hair replacement at it's best!
07-01-2012, 09:25 AM,
AWESOME!!!

Enough said.

Like Hersute I would like to know the benefits of the Ilace base.
07-01-2012, 01:15 PM,
Reubin-
As usual--you nailed it!
John
http://www.toplace.com/
07-01-2012, 01:24 PM,
Dude, that is one hell of a hairline!
if i had to critique it, all i could say is it is "Too Perfect"!

Well done!
07-02-2012, 05:05 AM,
Very nice!
07-02-2012, 10:40 AM,
I'm so used to pieces arriving I hardly really look at them any more.
It was odd seeing the first picture of the underside of the piece.
I got a real idea of what it must be like for a newbie to get their first piece in the post, unpack it and think "There is no way in hell this could look good/natural"
No wonder guys get scared and have doubts and don't get around to wearing immediately.
Lets face it, off the head, the piece looks crazy.
Its nearly impossible to believe that on the head it could wind up looking as perfect & brilliant as it does on Reubin.

I still am interested to know what the advantages of an iLace island are.
07-03-2012, 12:55 AM,
Wow! That is flawless! I am most amazed that you are getting that look with tape on the hairline. You have some skills at attaching, Reubin! Amazing job!

I have been saying this for ages but getting a blonde front and coloring it yourself is the way to go. I think you maybe went a bit close and colored some of the knots there to give that slight grid pattern but no one is going to notice that unless they are right up in your face examining your hairline.

Hersute - an iLace island completely hides the knots by sandwiching them between two fine pieces of material. It's about the most realistic natural scalp look you can get. It comes at the cost of a slightly thicker and heavier piece. Reubin has it in the middle so he can have a lighter density there or even part it if he wanted, and it would look like natural scalp even at close range.