Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a frontal partial unit (photo)
01-02-2011, 04:52 AM,
Just a frontal partial unit (photo)
Lots of customers have a frontal hair line that has moved backwards on them. Some experience just a recession in the temple area and some have the whole frontal hair line go backwards. We can make a unit that 'brings the hair line forward.' This will takes years off of you.
It's just a thin strip that is placed in front of your current hair line. Here's what the template looks like.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/

Attached Files Image(s)

01-02-2011, 08:24 AM,
RE: Just a frontal partial unit (photo)
Oh wow. Thanks for the info, John. I have some recession on my frontal area & temples. This might be a great solution!
01-02-2011, 09:45 AM,
Very interesting. Is this available now?
01-02-2011, 11:38 AM,
(01-02-2011, 09:45 AM)Cleveland Wrote: Very interesting. Is this available now?

Of course. Anything that you make a template for can be made.
Why not ?

Smile
Fred
01-02-2011, 01:57 PM,
What is the cost for a partial piece?
01-02-2011, 08:12 PM,
What type of piece shows the most realistic hairline? a thinskin?
01-02-2011, 11:55 PM,
For what it`s worth, I reckon providing the partial isn`t very very narrow, swiss lace is best ... then again the `skin` might be a bit more hard-wearing/last that bit longer as there would inevitably be more `stress/strain ` on a small-ish sliver of lace when de-bonding etc.... maybe some partial wearers will chip in here ? Paul.
p.s. not sure of cost ... e mail John for a price....has to be cheaper than a full-sized topper I guess.
01-03-2011, 03:52 PM,
(01-02-2011, 11:55 PM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: For what it`s worth, I reckon providing the partial isn`t very very narrow, swiss lace is best ... then again the `skin` might be a bit more hard-wearing/last that bit longer as there would inevitable be more `stress/strain ` on a small-ish sliver of lace when de-bonding etc.... maybe some partial wearers will chip in here ? Paul.
p.s. not sure of cost ... e mail John for a price....has to be cheaper than a full-sized topper I guess.

I tried this in the past too. As for the size, you can buy a full sized one and cut out strips from it. =)
01-04-2011, 02:22 PM,
Damn i thought my old partial was small that looks like a bat-e-rang!
01-04-2011, 02:48 PM,
Drogster, did using a hairline partial work well for you? What are some of the advantages/disadvantages? Im thinking of doing this myself