Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there anyway to wear a piece with shaved back and sides?
10-24-2008, 07:34 AM,
Is there anyway to wear a piece with shaved back and sides?
Hello folks I have to say i really miss my syrup so i was thinking is it possible to wear it with shaven back and sides? or should i look at full cap options? Thanks for any input
10-24-2008, 07:51 AM,
Re: Is there anyway to wear a piece with shaved back and sides?
Jake had a style like that at one point. I'm sure someone could produce a picture. It looked really tight too. That seems like a tough look to keep up with though. Like something you'd get tired of quickly. But that's just me. I thought that particular pic of Jake's was one of the best I've ever seen.
10-24-2008, 09:18 AM,
Homer if you go back and wear a piece this fast after everyone has seen you with a shaved head they are definetly going to know something is up...and no you cannot pull it off with shaven sides...that style that Jake had he still had longer hair on top to blend the piece with.
10-24-2008, 12:08 PM,
Alot of military and police wear their hair very short or shaven on the sides and back, with just a strip on top and front.
So its not like you`d be the first to wear that style.
It is a very aggressive and tough-guy sort of look. I say go for and see how it looks on you, you`re already shaven so if it doesnt look right you can just take it right back off.
10-24-2008, 12:27 PM,
Dino has gotten a full cap down to 1/4" above the ears, but you aren't going to be able to pull off a fade with a full cap.

But then again, maybe someone will eventually prove me wrong. I'd love to see that happen!