Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i hate my club systems!!!!
02-27-2009, 04:17 PM,
i hate my club systems!!!!
noone has ever been able to cut or blend my back right, there is always a waviness to it, always to long and bulky and i don't think anyone cuts it short enough or something. i like the shorter comb forward styles i see you guys doing and wondering what i can tell a stylist to get the back done right. look how horrible this is, i'm hoping i have better luck when i switch over to toplace. totally can see demarcation, no wonder i still wear a hat most of the time.

Attached Files Image(s)

02-27-2009, 08:17 PM,
Re: i hate my club systems!!!!
One thing I always remembered about my cut ins from a hair replacement salon was the amount of overlap they'd have on my haircut. I'd ask them to cut it shorter and they'd refuse.

Then when I started to do it myself, I would get it cut so short, it was amazing!

My recommendation is to just go to a regular salon or barber and explain your situation. They will be able to cut it the way you want. Most hair replacement salon workers have no clue how to do a haircut other than beauty school basics they learned.
02-27-2009, 08:47 PM,
Hello,

Actually I think the cut/blend looks pretty good in the pic, I do see a slight wave to the piece as you mentioned but looks natural to me. You might want to thin the edge out where it meets your own hair with a razor comb. What I do notice is that the color seems a bit off, your hair has red tones in it, and your piece looks very ashy (no red tones) in color. Thats an easy fix.
02-28-2009, 03:16 AM,
yeah, i always hated the red tones in my own hair, i guess maybe i could dye my own hair to match system? i get highlights in the system that i'm not sure are showing up on the pic.

stylists have always told me the back is difficult to cut (my own hair), one told me its very coarse and thick, it always seems long and flat as a book in the back.

i am just ready to move on from my club and hope i have an easy transition to doing this myself. i'm glad this forum exists!

thx again guys!
02-28-2009, 05:42 AM,
Overall not bad....I would second the razor comb idea. All you have to do is get rid of that "bump" where the piece hair meets your own and it should fall into place.

Also saw a kid on Youtube using a Bic razor to remove bulk by simply pinching a small amount of the hair between his thumb and the blades of the razor and pulling outward. It worked great (for him anyway) to eliminate poofy areas. I think BA uses a Bic razor as well