Toplace USA
ORWG in test - Printable Version

+- Toplace USA (http://forum.toplace.com)
+-- Forum: TopLace Forum (http://forum.toplace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General hair replacement discussion (http://forum.toplace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: ORWG in test (/showthread.php?tid=6143)

ORWG in test - joe - 07-06-2014

Hi there !

In the past i used lot of Ultra Hold, really good but difficult to release residu.

Today, i use NX-Gen Unifying Agent step 4, this glue is really amazing in winter, i get strong attachment during 3/4 Weeks, but i suppose with summer and sunshine my skin became oily and my fresh attachment is ruined after 1 weeks.

So, after reading long time ago many good feedback about Orwg, i decided to test it.
After have made a test on my skin, i have touched up the front line,
My first impression, Jesus !!! this glue seems to be terrific, she have a strong hold, and easy to apply.
I tell you my opinion soon, after few wearing days.

RE: ORWG in test - travbjork - 07-10-2014

Can't wait to hear about it, I personally love ORWG.

In general I'm bad at clean-up so far, but I'll get the hang of it lol

RE: ORWG in test - joe - 07-11-2014

Hey !!!
This glue is very good for me, however, i deplore that there is no inscription on the bottle about ingredients and manufacturer... where this glue come from ?

But few days after touch up, front line is always so solid.

For me ORWG is "the Glue" better than NEXT-Gen 4
Next step, test in hard condition, during my holiday under the Sun and at Beach.

RE: ORWG in test - joe - 08-03-2014

Hi all brief feed back after two weeks attachment with Orwg.
This glue is amazing, in hard condition due to summer and sea, my scalp skin has sweating a lot, but nothing abnormal, i imagine in US you have that similar condition with sun and sea Smile
So, when i try to detach my unit, wwwwohhh !!! The front line is always solid and do not have a sign of weakness, the vertex is also secure, i could keep my unit in place 2 weeks more.

The cons, the release is more difficult vs Gen4, i used more solvent to remove Orwg, but i adopte.

RE: ORWG in test - travbjork - 08-08-2014

Glad to hear you're having good results! I'm really happy I found some on ebay.

RE: ORWG in test - joe - 08-15-2014

Hi Travbjork !

Try it, i think you will not disagree, I tested lot of glue, for me she is the best.

But, I don't understand why Orwg is so hard to get...

RE: ORWG in test - Oldwearer - 08-15-2014

How difficult is the clean up and how long does it take to do?

RE: ORWG in test - antywanty - 08-16-2014

orwg is the only adhesive I use, its ridiculously expensive for the, 0.5 oz bottle.£13.00
the adhesive on its own is about £10.00 most suppliers charge you a ridiculous £3- £5 delivery daylight robbery
I wish I could buy it in a squirty bottle , in a bigger size, making application quicker and easier

debonding clean up pretty easy.*(my fav but im going to look at using it for my hair line, and a cheaper adhesive for behind my hairline for 75% of my hidden bond

*if you wait until the adhesive breaks down, debonding to early and you'll wrestle with the adhesive doing what it was manufacture to do "adhere "