Toplace USA
I-Lace Island pics - Printable Version

+- Toplace USA (http://forum.toplace.com)
+-- Forum: TopLace Forum (http://forum.toplace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General hair replacement discussion (http://forum.toplace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: I-Lace Island pics (/showthread.php?tid=5288)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: I-Lace Island pics - Daveraver - 07-04-2012

ive just received a new ilace with the perimeter the ultra thin lace.

hand in heart i can honestly say its the best piece ive ever received. soon after receiving it i ordered another one

even though its two skins, i cant feel any difference at all

RE: I-Lace Island pics - _triple_h_ - 07-04-2012

Simply awesome. Lovely done

RE: I-Lace Island pics - MorkFromOrk - 07-07-2012

Reubin how hard is it to keep a style like that? Hairline completely exposed. What kind of routine do you follow to keep it looking sharp?

RE: I-Lace Island pics - antywanty - 07-08-2012

if there was ever a add deserving of why we wear, thease pics are it

i honestly rekon the debate now is if you tell someone they say no way,

because the mind set it a old mans wigg mentality,perception
and to john doe or jane doe surley wiggs peices cant look as good as the real thing,
well they are the real think and guess what they do, get with the 21st century.

2 year for me in oct,2012,onto my second peice... skin,

for me the very last 1-2 mm of skin will lift if the hairline was lifted,even after a new fresh bond or touch up, with lace it woudnt, but in the real world whos gonna go there, but the pressure behind it keeps it transparent and firm, my only real criticism of skin apart from it being to uniform at the hairline,

still enjoying having hair thats better than the hair i lost, lol

no more styling worries before going out ect,
anty Smile

RE: I-Lace Island pics - kevinme - 07-08-2012

That is simply fantastic. Not a hope in hell that anyone would suspect that as a wig. The shaped hairline is superb too.
Great hairstyle too with the short-ish sides and thick hair on top. That style is fairly popular in Europe at the moment.

RE: I-Lace Island pics - amcrewman - 07-09-2012

Nice job; looks very real. I like the longer hair on top with the shorter sides, because, in my opinion, it makes it even less obvious you are wearing!

RE: I-Lace Island pics - reubin - 07-15-2012

I tried submitting a few posts in a row with photos about attachment - Why is the forum sticking all the images in one post and then mashing the separate posts all into one post? Not easy to follow a step by step that way and nothing would make sense without having to type a hundred more words and legends. Not doing a re edit so so here is just a basic response:

Thanks guys.

Hairenough it's hard not hitting those knots - I agree I need to do ableach job even though they started out blond up front. My current style with this piece is hiding it good enough so...

The Island gives the benefit of the 5th photo - being able to show scalp just adds a great deal to the overall realism. I usually have a shorter cut so there is more scalp to see with my 65% density.

However if you have a longer style and/or higher density then the I-Lace in the middle is probably not worth it.

RE: I-Lace Island pics - balamouti - 07-16-2012

I wear all sfs light density piece.
Front supertape low profile.
Perimeter and middle stickit tape.
I'm abusing the hell out of it.
In the Mediterranean.
In the sun. Swim 3 times a day in ocean and pool.
For a month.
Been wearing this for 5 months.
My friends n relatives r clueless.
I toss my hair with copertone. No discoloration.
I de/re every week or 10 days.
30 mins tops.
The heat n cold ocean water make the bond super strong.
Having hair actually cools me down in this 40 Celsius weather.
My hairstyle is comb down with side part. Very easy to maintain.
The ilace may get hot I think.
I stay in the sea one hour At a time. Or more. I swim. Play aggressively.
No worries.
All I brought with me is tapes n 99 pct alcohol n a small mirror to line up
The back.
The piece still looks great.

RE: I-Lace Island pics - Paul In Ireland - 07-16-2012

;-)) I can see a VERY long Queue forming here now with guys wanting to know every last detail!!

RE: I-Lace Island pics - westy322 - 07-26-2012

With Toplace is it possible to order a fullcap with this sort of I-Lace base, similar to these pics? I.e., swiss or french lace up front, "island" throughout the middle/crown and say 1" poly perimeter on the sides and back for good hold? Since I would like to go with a super light density for much of the top of the unit (age-appropriate realism is important to me), it would be great to have the scalp showing through and looking as natural as it does with the I-Lace.