Toplace USA
How long does it take for toplace to recieve your template? - Printable Version

+- Toplace USA (http://forum.toplace.com)
+-- Forum: TopLace Forum (http://forum.toplace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General hair replacement discussion (http://forum.toplace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: How long does it take for toplace to recieve your template? (/showthread.php?tid=4640)

How long does it take for toplace to recieve your template? - elvis - 09-28-2011

hey guys, how long does it usually take for them to recieve it? (sending from usa) the west coast. Has it taken you guys any longer than a week?

RE: How long does it take for toplace to recieve your template? - Paul In Ireland - 09-28-2011

Hi elvis, shouldn`t take more than a few days I would have thought..posting from Ireland, John has normally received it within 5 working-days or so. Did you pay using the on-line method or are you waiting for a `Paypal`invoice ? Anytime I needed to send in a new template I just sent it in and once John invoiced me by e-mail I knew the thing had arrived...I`m just curious as to why you may think it hasn`t arrived.... are you still awaiting an invoice? Also, as the address is a `Post office Box`, it`s best to send templates by normal [unregistered/recorded delivery] mail as no-one will sign for it and it will be returned to you.....hope it works out anyway. Paul.

RE: How long does it take for toplace to recieve your template? - elvis - 09-28-2011

ya i sent it in last tuesday and he still hasnt recieved it. i havent been invoiced or anything.. very frustrating. he said he isnt in minni.. so mail is getting forwarded to him to where he is. its been a week already though.. very very frustrating

RE: How long does it take for toplace to recieve your template? - standbyme - 09-28-2011

Mine took a while to get there so I wouldnt worry yet.

RE: How long does it take for toplace to recieve your template? - Paul In Ireland - 09-29-2011

If his mail is being forwarded it will add a little more time than usual....I`m sure it`ll be fine and you`ll know fairly soon..... my first fullcap took almost 10 weeks in total from the day I posted the template, but I allowed for the fact that it was twice the size of a topper so would take a bit longer to make ...let us know when you have news... there`s no real reason why it would have gone astray in the post anyway...Paul.

RE: How long does it take for toplace to recieve your template? - Ruulkasar - 09-29-2011

The next time ask for the trackingnumber, so you always know where it is.

RE: How long does it take for toplace to recieve your template? - elvis - 09-29-2011

man, im stressing out about how long its taking for the template to get to john

RE: How long does it take for toplace to recieve your template? - standbyme - 09-29-2011

I got confirmation around 3 weeks after I sent it, not sure thats usual but I wouldnt panic yet.

RE: How long does it take for toplace to recieve your template? - Paul In Ireland - 09-29-2011

Also the number of newly-registered members has grown rapidly lately and is now over 20 thousand so no doubt this will also mean that Toplace is getting extra busy so just be patient...I`m sure you`ll have no problems. Maybe they`ll be looking for extra staff ? [ now.... where did I put that application form and work-visa???.. ;-) ]

RE: How long does it take for toplace to recieve your template? - elvis - 09-29-2011

haha. thanks for making me feel better guys lol