Toplace USA
which one - Printable Version

+- Toplace USA (http://forum.toplace.com)
+-- Forum: TopLace Forum (http://forum.toplace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General hair replacement discussion (http://forum.toplace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: which one (/showthread.php?tid=4534)

which one - Mr.Hair - 08-05-2011

Hi, I need new glue... UltraHold is messy and it shines like crazy....
my 2 choices are ORWG or Stick Glue from Debbie. Help me decide brothers.

James thank's for reccomending stick glue.

RE: which one - SA000 - 08-06-2011

It all depends on your body chemistry. There is no glue that works for everyone. It is trail and error. Try the Ghost bond to, i get about 3 days hold. I used tape since i dont expose my hair line.

RE: which one - Mr.Hair - 08-06-2011

yeahhh you're rite. damnnnn gonna have to order both... and a new hairpiece too

RE: which one - Justin Tyme - 08-06-2011

I'm gonna go for the stick glue. Smile

RE: which one - winstonage - 08-07-2011

(08-06-2011, 10:01 AM)Justin Tyme Wrote: I'm gonna go for the stick glue. Smile

I switched from Mite Tite to the Davlyn Black. Have done 3 attachments so far, and I am very impressed. Easy to apply, no shine, and a get a 1 week bond, which is perfect because I de re once a week. Cleanup is easy. I only use on front hairline, stick it tape every where else. About a 20 second mirror slide, and it is good to go.

RE: which one - Justin Tyme - 08-08-2011

(08-07-2011, 03:16 PM)winstonage Wrote:

I switched from Mite Tite to the Davlyn Black. Have done 3 attachments so far, and I am very impressed. Easy to apply, no shine, and a get a 1 week bond, which is perfect because I de re once a week. Cleanup is easy. I only use on front hairline, stick it tape every where else. About a 20 second mirror slide, and it is good to go.

I tried the brushing on techniques but I couldn't get it right. There was glue all over the place. I think the glue stick might be the answer to my problem.

I currently use tapes but they're not so good (I've found) with lace.

RE: which one - firyspell - 08-08-2011

(08-08-2011, 10:10 AM)Justin Tyme Wrote:
(08-07-2011, 03:16 PM)winstonage Wrote:

I tried the brushing on techniques but I couldn't get it right. There was glue all over the place. I think the glue stick might be the answer to my problem.

I currently use tapes but they're not so good (I've found) with lace.

I am considering to Order Safe Grip , Any reviews and suggestions.

RE: which one - Mr.Hair - 08-13-2011

I just ordered superstick glue from Debbie, later I'l let you guys know how it works for me, U.L is what I have been using but it takes a really long time to apply it correctly.

RE: which one - JRob - 08-13-2011

ORWG works great for me and I've heard other people say the same.