Toplace USA
Re: Ask a question. - Printable Version

+- Toplace USA (http://forum.toplace.com)
+-- Forum: TopLace Forum (http://forum.toplace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General hair replacement discussion (http://forum.toplace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Re: Ask a question. (/showthread.php?tid=1596)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Re: Ask BA. - younglondonguy - 05-08-2009

Thanks for that BA, just to clarify, when you say skin around the edges, would that just be a lace piece with a 'poly' skin as per the order page?

Thanks,

Re: Ask BA. - phoenix13 - 05-10-2009

I was wondering which system would be best for a tropical climate? we are talking about high humidity like Singapore....
I was thinking SFS front with french lace base?
However the system will have to be able to hold on during gusty widy and rainy conditions...no point having a system that blows off easily in the wind...Also which boding agents are able to cope with at least a safe days wear in high humidity and windy conditions?

Any suggestions most welcome....I am about to order my first system but need to know which system is best for me considering the environmental factors.

cheers!

Re: Ask BA. - BA707 - 05-13-2009

younglondonguy Wrote:Thanks for that BA, just to clarify, when you say skin around the edges, would that just be a lace piece with a 'poly' skin as per the order page?

Thanks,

Yes mate all lace with thinskin around sides and back.

Re: Ask BA. - BA707 - 05-13-2009

phoenix13 Wrote:I was wondering which system would be best for a tropical climate? we are talking about high humidity like Singapore....
I was thinking SFS front with french lace base?
However the system will have to be able to hold on during gusty widy and rainy conditions...no point having a system that blows off easily in the wind...Also which boding agents are able to cope with at least a safe days wear in high humidity and windy conditions?

Any suggestions most welcome....I am about to order my first system but need to know which system is best for me considering the environmental factors.

cheers!

Go with the same mate, All lace with thinskin sides and back, It will be breathable and you will be able to bond it on tightly with the thinskin.

Re: Ask BA. - phoenix13 - 05-17-2009

Thanks BA...will put in the order around the 25th Amy...am travelling on Business so when I get back home around then will be able to make a template..

Re: Ask BA. - Marc76 - 05-18-2009

Hi BA,
What would be TopLace equivalent (%) of 100 "factory" density? I used to have a standard (100) density with Hair Club, and would like to order the same from TL.
Thanks.

Re: Ask BA. - phoenix13 - 05-18-2009

Hi BA,

So I am about to send in my first order, as you suggested I'm gonna order a SFS front with French lace base and thin skin poly sides and back.

How much would that come to for two pieces? $310?

Cheers!

Re: Ask BA. - Bunglebonce - 05-21-2009

Hi BA, just wondering if i'm too late to attend the convention on saturday? I'm thinking bout trying a 3/4 or full cap, mid blonde/fair and would love to attend but at the same time feel not so much butterflies in the stomach, more a giant elephant of nerves stampeding over my whole body!!!!! :o Take my hat off in public?? NEVER! At the very least I would hope to get a 'tapey thing/mould' of my head expertly done to enable me to order a made to measure hairdo. D'ya think you can help me mate?

Re: Ask BA. - BA707 - 05-22-2009

phoenix13 Wrote:Hi BA,

So I am about to send in my first order, as you suggested I'm gonna order a SFS front with French lace base and thin skin poly sides and back.

How much would that come to for two pieces? $310?

Cheers!

$195 each mate.

Re: Ask BA. - BA707 - 05-22-2009

Bunglebonce Wrote:Hi BA, just wondering if i'm too late to attend the convention on saturday? I'm thinking bout trying a 3/4 or full cap, mid blonde/fair and would love to attend but at the same time feel not so much butterflies in the stomach, more a giant elephant of nerves stampeding over my whole body!!!!! :o Take my hat off in public?? NEVER! At the very least I would hope to get a 'tapey thing/mould' of my head expertly done to enable me to order a made to measure hairdo. D'ya think you can help me mate?

Yes mate come on saturday and me and Debbie will take care of it,You cannot wallk around all your life wearing a hat mush and you wont we will get you sorted.

see ya there.