Toplace USA
Re: Ask a question. - Printable Version

+- Toplace USA (http://forum.toplace.com)
+-- Forum: TopLace Forum (http://forum.toplace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General hair replacement discussion (http://forum.toplace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Re: Ask a question. (/showthread.php?tid=1596)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Re: Ask BA. - Goodluck - 02-07-2009

ok so i was thinking of ordering one very thin skin with the injected hair

62% density and 5%less on the front...

i am olive skin i have seen a very thin skin one and the dark hair u can see the looped line... so i have a question
can i order blonde and then later colour it to match my onw hair ... this way the looped hair the part thats inside the skin stays blond but hair on above is colour.... ...because i have never used colour... will the colour be able to colour the base?the material ....or the next idea i have is that bleach teh system from underneath because the hair from the botton is exposed to air...

from what it looks like that this base wud be perfect for nice mid size hair cut and combes foward... which is mine right now...

is it possible to get what i want with above mentioned specs and tricks ba ..please let me know ?

Re: Ask BA. - BA707 - 02-09-2009

Goodluck Wrote:ok so i was thinking of ordering one very thin skin with the injected hair

62% density and 5%less on the front...

i am olive skin i have seen a very thin skin one and the dark hair u can see the looped line... so i have a question
can i order blonde and then later colour it to match my onw hair ... this way the looped hair the part thats inside the skin stays blond but hair on above is colour.... ...because i have never used colour... will the colour be able to colour the base?the material ....or the next idea i have is that bleach teh system from underneath because the hair from the botton is exposed to air...

from what it looks like that this base wud be perfect for nice mid size hair cut and combes foward... which is mine right now...

is it possible to get what i want with above mentioned specs and tricks ba ..please let me know ?

Yes mate it is, With either skin or lace having blonde hair in the front is the most undecthable as there is no need for any bleaching whatsoever, If you want to colour the blonde hair you turn the piece up side down and comb the dye through the hair AWAY from the base if you dont get it right to the bottom of the hairshaft dont worry it still looks natural.

Re: Ask BA. - Goodluck - 02-11-2009

ok im guessing that hair teh way its looped will tend to go forward... i know u wore it ... does the hair coming forward like that mad eit look fake? or weird? cud u spike it with wax or hair glue to go all spikey ?in the front ?

do u have more pics ..im about to put an order i want to be absoluetly sure about this ....your help is much appreciated sorry to sound a bit annoying ... lol but i hope u do understand the frustation of not getting the hairline u want.

thank you sir .

Re: Ask BA. - BA707 - 02-13-2009

Goodluck Wrote:ok im guessing that hair teh way its looped will tend to go forward... i know u wore it ... does the hair coming forward like that mad eit look fake? or weird? cud u spike it with wax or hair glue to go all spikey ?in the front ?

do u have more pics ..im about to put an order i want to be absoluetly sure about this ....your help is much appreciated sorry to sound a bit annoying ... lol but i hope u do understand the frustation of not getting the hairline u want.

thank you sir .

I didnt really cut it short or gel it but if I had I could have spiked it, This is another photo but like I said I didnt spike it.

Re: Ask BA. - dale1389 - 02-14-2009

Hey BA.

I've made my template, and want to send it in to you with hair smple, so this would be a custom full cap order with custom specs. I'm from Australia.

Not sure how i do this, but could you please get in contact with me by email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> i check it everyday. thanks mate.

Re: Ask BA. - stanley - 02-15-2009

Hi, BA.I am Japanese and 25years old or so.
Sorry for following my English is very broken. (>_ <)

Now I will attach TL hair replacement to my head first!
Because my hair has not seemed to be ordinal condition more.
But I don't know what type of skin I should choose and order best.

Re: Ask BA. - BA707 - 02-15-2009

stanley Wrote:Hi, BA.I am Japanese and 25years old or so.

Hello Stan,
I have sent you a E-mail mate.

Re: Ask BA. - dale1389 - 02-15-2009

BA707 Wrote:

Hello Stan,

Sorry to be a pain BA but you missed my post above his. Tongue

Re: Ask BA. - BA707 - 02-17-2009

dale1389 Wrote:
BA707 Wrote:

Hello Stan,

Sorry to be a pain BA but you missed my post above his. Tongue

Sorry mate I missed that, I will E-mail you right now.

Re: Ask BA. - klifford - 02-20-2009

BA,

How much are stock pieces these days ?

Thanks,
KLIFFORD