Toplace USA
Re: Ask a question. - Printable Version

+- Toplace USA (http://forum.toplace.com)
+-- Forum: TopLace Forum (http://forum.toplace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General hair replacement discussion (http://forum.toplace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Re: Ask a question. (/showthread.php?tid=1596)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Re: Ask BA. - BA707 - 09-28-2009

sandler Wrote:Ba..
In the next days im gonna send my template and the printed order.. after u guys get it.. what should i do to pay? re-make an online order or pay via paypal to a certain email adress??
I would like to avoid paypal and just use my visa credit card...

E-mail John at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> he will send you a invoice.

Re: Ask BA. - midwestguy - 09-28-2009

How come I've read that stock pieces come in 65-70%? Is it just because some come denser then others and no 2 are alike?

midwestguy Wrote:How come I've read that stock pieces come in 65-70%? Is it just because some come denser then others and no 2 are alike?

Its just a general density mate, I have lighter and heavier densitys in stock but 65%-70% is obviously the most popular.

Re: Ask BA. - dave777 - 09-28-2009

BA

I see a lot of people describing their density in other than 5% increments (ex 66%). Can the factory get that specific? Most companies i've seen indicate densities in 5% increments.

Also, what does a range density mean such at 60-65%? Does it mean density starts at 60 and graduates to 65% or is it just a range for the entire piece?

Thanks

dave777 Wrote:BA

I see a lot of people describing their density in other than 5% increments (ex 66%). Can the factory get that specific? Most companies i've seen indicate densities in 5% increments.

Also, what does a range density mean such at 60-65%? Does it mean density starts at 60 and graduates to 65% or is it just a range for the entire piece?

Thanks

To be honest Dave its not 100% accurate, But they do know their percentages so they would look at lets say 65% then would say well this one want 67% so would add the little extra density, If you wanted 60% graduating to 65% well then yes that would be followed, To the accuarcy of 1 or 2 hairs ? No but the graduation should be noticable.

Re: Ask BA. - Meandean - 10-05-2009

BA,how many grams does a hair unit weigh?The reason is what if a person put his new uncut unit on a ultra cheap
digital scale,record the weight,and the next exact unit he gets should be close in weight.They sell mini digital scales
for 20.00 dollars these days.Lets say I get a 50% denisty unit each time and the factory sends me a 80%,would a scale
catch it?I know this question may sound lame but its still a thought.

Re: Ask BA. - BA707 - 10-05-2009

Meandean Wrote:BA,how many grams does a hair unit weigh?The reason is what if a person put his new uncut unit on a ultra cheap
digital scale,record the weight,and the next exact unit he gets should be close in weight.They sell mini digital scales
for 20.00 dollars these days.Lets say I get a 50% denisty unit each time and the factory sends me a 80%,would a scale
catch it?I know this question may sound lame but its still a thought.

I would have to go and take a look at my records to be 100% sure but if I am not mistaken, Around 3-4 grams not including the base.

Re: Ask BA. - buddy38 - 10-09-2009

Hi BA

I sent an order question to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> but did not get a response is that the correct email?

Re: Ask BA. - ToplaceUSA - 10-10-2009

Yes, Buddy, that's correct. I contacted the factory and am waiting for their response. I'll get back to you asap.
Regards,
John

Re: Ask BA. - seanlon - 10-17-2009

Can you buzz cut a piece if you are not wearing a full cap? How short can you actually go and still have it blend ok?