Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I must be doing something wrong
04-09-2009, 05:22 AM,
I must be doing something wrong
I detached my first Toplace system today. Since it is alot thinner base than my club hair I did not know what to expect. I have read posts about how the tape or glue gets into the base and is hard to remove. Well, I just sprayed some lace release around the perimeter, waited about 20 seconds and started to remove. To my amazement the piece just came off and left all but a few inches of tape on my scalp. I pulled the rest of the tape off like a rubber band and washed unit in Dawn soap to clean the Lace Release. No gunky tape residue or anything.
This hair replacement stuff just gets easier and easier. I am so glad I left the club and found Toplace.
04-12-2009, 04:54 AM,
Re: I must be doing something wrong
wiggy Wrote:I detached my first Toplace system today. Since it is alot thinner base than my club hair I did not know what to expect. I have read posts about how the tape or glue gets into the base and is hard to remove. Well, I just sprayed some lace release around the perimeter, waited about 20 seconds and started to remove. To my amazement the piece just came off and left all but a few inches of tape on my scalp. I pulled the rest of the tape off like a rubber band and washed unit in Dawn soap to clean the Lace Release. No gunky tape residue or anything.
This hair replacement stuff just gets easier and easier. I am so glad I left the club and found Toplace.

Thing is mate some people have the body chemistry that dont break the tapes and glue up and make a mess, This happens with me with ST30 very little clean up and holds for ever, I tried Supertape before ST30 tape came out and that was terrible for me, It made my scalp itchy and left a gluey mess on my scalp but it works for some. The key is to find what works for you and doing it yourself gives you that option were as a hair club will basically use the same stuff all the time.
04-12-2009, 12:08 PM,
Re: I must be doing something wrong
I tried Supertape and it made my scalp a little itchy too. However, the clean up wasn't too bad. I pealed it off my scalp, and, although painful, it wasn't messy.