Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Veteran Lace Daily Wearers
04-22-2009, 12:43 PM,
Veteran Lace Daily Wearers
I would like to hear from some experienced daily wearers, out there. In your opinion, what are the best tapes, glues or combos to use for daily removal of an all lace unit? Thanks in advance.
04-23-2009, 02:51 AM,
Re: Veteran Lace Daily Wearers
I use Got2B glued spiking glue. It's really a super strong gel. I remove daily but I find that I can get about a 3-4 day hold with the stuff.
04-24-2009, 11:06 AM,
I don't have your answer, but just a simple question because I am curious. Why spend the time to remove and attach daily? I am trying to understand the advantage of doing so.
Thanks,
Zap
04-25-2009, 12:40 AM,
Robert James Fischer Wrote:I would like to hear from some experienced daily wearers, out there. In your opinion, what are the best tapes, glues or combos to use for daily removal of an all lace unit? Thanks in advance.

At the moment I'll use either i-glue or oil resistant white glue for the hairline, as well as basebond sometimes. But work great, and the oil resistant is great for touch ups as it comes with a little brush.

I'll use 1-layer of i-glue, and 2 or 3 layers of basebond for the rest.

If I need a longer hold, or for extreme situations, I'll use ST30 for a 2 week hold (which I've just done recently as I was away from home and busy for 2 weeks) and then do a complete hairline reattach after 1 week, as well as a couple of showers where I'll just rinse the hair with water (seems to do the job). Could also use Ultrahold for a longer/stringer hold, but it only lasts about 1 week, not 2.