Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone starting wearing after years bald?
05-24-2009, 12:48 PM,
Re: Anyone starting wearing after years bald?
TomBongi Wrote:
theunknown Wrote:
YuleB Wrote:...

I always wonder about that with guys and family because the hairloss is almost ALWAYS genetic. Most guys lose hair in the same pattern as their Dads/brothers. Right?

I see so many guys on here that say family doesn't know, and I always wonder how that can be when family knows the genetics and usually the brothers have MPB as well. Perhaps I am making too many assumptions . . I am so glad your piece is undetectable!

Sometimes people do know but they also know how embarrassed one would be if they shared they know. So everyone keeps their little secret.
I personally find it easier to just tell people and after awhile they simply forget about it and it doesn't come up except when I make a joke about it.

In my case, my mothers husband is a bastage. If he thought I was wearing he would have been out front of the house with a bullhorn screaming.. "this s.o.b. is wearing a piece.. wtf is wrong with people today.." lol

So ..no .. they have no clue

And no , not everyone in the same family goes bald.. some siblings will , some wont.