Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back 2 Natural-This stuff works even better then before!
05-23-2009, 08:46 AM,
Back 2 Natural-This stuff works even better then before!
This product is great.A++++++++++ get this product folks,you will be happy ,I am stunned how good it works.
05-23-2009, 09:38 AM,
Re: Back 2 Natural-This stuff works even better then before!
what is it, where do u get it?
05-23-2009, 09:40 AM,
You read my mind. Just about to ask the same. Wink
05-23-2009, 11:47 AM,
Back 2 Natural is just ADF marketed by another company at about 1 1/2 times the cost of ADF. :roll:
05-24-2009, 08:44 AM,
thanks buckeye good to know
05-25-2009, 01:37 AM,
hi guys
I am a bit new to these things..but can anybody explain in few lines..what actually it is and what is it for ?
thanx
05-25-2009, 08:14 AM,
buckeye Wrote:Back 2 Natural is just ADF marketed by another company at about 1 1/2 times the cost of ADF. :roll:

It's not another company... it's still ADF. It's just the next generation / version of what was the grey blender.

It's a brush / comb-in hair color that you can use to get rid of red tones and restore faded pieces. It lasts for at least a couple washes and is the next best thing to doing a professional re-color on a piece (in some ways it's actually easier).

It works really well.
05-25-2009, 09:58 AM,
Back2natural is not market by another company,
We reformulated and improved the product as you can gather by the responses.
The price increase is due to two factors:
I.
We never had a price increase for 9 years and continually absorbed the increased costs of raw materials and components such as tops, bottles cartons etc.

The re-formulation involved removing all suspicious chemicals such as Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Triethanalomine and replacing them with more natural and other harmless ingredients that improved the function of the color pigment.
And as for the comment that the price is increased by 150%, that is absurd and untrue , the actual increase is 25% or the equivalent of 3% per year over 9 years.

We feel acceptable with a new improved formula as well.
You will see that Color Balance has not increased in price, we are using our original, and best, leave in conditioner formula and will absorb the costs of this product for sometime to come.
Back2Natural has a couple of new shades and has descriptions that should make it easier to choose your color. The updated website has a shade chart incorporated in it to help also.
We are still the gold standard when it comes to 'harmless restoration' of color in hair pieces. I am more than happy to advise or discuss your color needs and can be reached by phone or email.
Kind regards to all,
Ian Gavet
05-25-2009, 10:02 AM,
I forgot to mention the website is <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.back2natural.net">www.back2natural.net</a><!-- w --> or <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.adfhair.com">www.adfhair.com</a><!-- w --> both will get you to the same site.
05-25-2009, 02:27 PM,
Thanks for clearing things up for us Ian. I think my confusion came the fact that I don't recall adfhair.com offering Back 2 Natural untill fairly recently. I do, however, recall another website selling Back 2 Natural for $25 while ADF was still selling for $16 at your site. My bad, I guess.

ADF has been highly recommended by myself and many others on this forum. Please keep us posted to any other changes to your product line.