Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how secure are these systems
05-30-2009, 06:07 AM,
how secure are these systems
firstly i would like to say , that after viewing lots of pics that i am amazed with how realistic these systems can be,excuse my ignorance but i guess before i seen pics of people like colin and sam , i thought hair systems would be totally detectable and it would be possible to detect one from a distance , now that i know that this couldnt be further from the truth, my only concern is how secure these systems are, like whats the odds of them coming off or the hairline lifting up , also can you swim in them ,work out in them, sleep in them, etc, whats the best glues and tapes to insure a good secure fit, i would greatly appreciate some info and tnx for the replies in advance
05-30-2009, 02:08 PM,
Re: how secure are these systems
my only concern is how secure these systems are,
Extremely! Roller coasters are no problem at all.

like whats the odds of them coming off or the hairline lifting up ,
Odds of coming off if attached right are 0. Hair line may lift slightly as the days go on, but u can use glues to touch up, no big disaster there.

also can you swim in them ,work out in them, sleep in them, etc,
Yes, yes and yes, all no problem at all. Gotta use common sense here, if your on day 15 and u feel its not 100% secure but secure enough for regular activities, you might want to think twice about jumping in the ocean. I recommend a very strong tape bond if u want to go swimming. Better safe than sorry in this situation.

whats the best glues and tapes to insure a good secure fit,

This is really a personal choice and how long u want to attach for, No use in using a super strong tape or glue,if u want to remove every 2 days. I remove once in 20 days, I use Tight Grip glue for front touch ups and Blue liner tape for the rest, although super tape i heard is not bad to try as well. You need to do some experimentation to see what works best for your needs and lifestyle.

Sam
06-01-2009, 08:17 AM,
tnx sam for all the info i really appreciate it ,you look like you have perfected the art of wearing your hair looks great, is the lace in the front of yours visible at all sam from the pics i cant see no lace at all
06-01-2009, 08:43 AM,
tnx sam for all the info i really appreciate it ,you look like you have perfected the art of wearing your hair looks great, is the lace in the front of yours visible at all sam from the pics i cant see no lace at all

No Problem SummerBreeze.

I personally like to cut the lace almost right up to the hairline.. very very close. I would say 95% of the time the lace in front is not visible under any circumstance, and the other 5% a slight bit may be visible under certain lighting and angles, but the person would have to be literally half an inch from my face, and know exactly whereto look really. Its not something I'd get paranoid about. Quite a few hair wearers are 'walking paranoid wigsters' :lol: :lol:

Sam