Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New and getting close to order
06-02-2009, 03:53 PM,
New and getting close to order
Hi guys I've visited this forum over the years on and off and now as I'm approaching the thinner and thinner hair, I’m thinking I may need some advice on what to order. I"m 36 and look as thought I have a full head of hear I have 0 receding or balding. I have never been told or diagnosed w/ MPB but I am thinning all over my scalp. Because of that I now have real hair I think looks worse than almost any of the bad systems we've all seen. I"ve seen some great photos here and read about some great guys here w/ good results. IN that I feel as though I maybe one willing to wear too. I do not having any balding or receding parts there fore I want to continue w/ the hair line i have now..the one I had when I was 16. Just need to know what to order. I think I should get one that’s all lace and not SFS due to the delicate nature of it, however I always show my hair line..even now but now w/ a bit of concealer. I don’t know what color the base should be or the direction of the hairs. I know I’d like the knots bleached and think Id be fine w/ 75% density. I use to have (just 4 years ago) such think hair water was like a ducks back on it..lol oh the good ole days Wink

I like the style of Dan and Liketimguyperson and that would fit my face as its similar to what i ware now, only i spike the front straight up. I see Jrob and a few others have full caps would love some feed back as I think in the time it would take me to order the system and have it come in I will be very close to wanting to shave what I have and wear what I think will be better than what I have n ow.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction as to what to do next in making my order.
Thanks guys
06-03-2009, 01:06 PM,
Re: New and getting close to order
Hmm, I"m not sure as to what to do next. I have a template and hair sample color and texture from my real hair. But what do I do now? Where do I send? Can they imitate my real hair? Are my expectations real? What should I order? I see BA is the one that owns the company. Whats the best way to initiate an order from a total nube? I have read many of the old post and am familure w/ things, just need a little guidance. TY
06-03-2009, 02:39 PM,
Re: New and getting close to order
If i were you,id email BA. Once u made the template,got a hair sample, BA will advise you what to do next.

Email him buddy.

Sam