Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bungee jumping with fake hair
06-06-2009, 12:52 PM,
bungee jumping with fake hair
My mate randomly brought it up tonight and everyone thought it was a great idea lol. As a wearer do i have any risks of it you know falling off or becoming slightly un attached ? :S
06-06-2009, 08:41 PM,
Re: bungee jumping with fake hair
Is the bungee cord gonna be attached to your hairpiece or feet? :lol: use blue tape and it will hold...
06-07-2009, 12:21 AM,
Get some durags, I get mine off ebay.

Try getting some different colours and styles, like white or red. Wear them occasionally so people get used to you wearing them, like wear a white one during summer. It can look quite inconspicuous with wearing the right clothes, like with cargo shorts and a white t-shirt.
06-07-2009, 03:02 AM,
lol at phoenix i'm a noob wearer so don't take the piss you bumberclat Tongue

The dorags mate about that.. i think some of my friends are thinking wait was his hair really that long few weeks ago :S. So if im covering my head during a bungee jump they might suspect :S Or im just looking way too much into it
06-07-2009, 04:10 AM,
I've been on some of the fastest roller coasters there are at Busch Gardens with only white glue at the hairline. The piece isn't going anywhere. Use blue liner everywhere but the very front for added security.

Next time I go I'm going to buy a copy of the picture they sell at the end of the ride and post it up for everyone to see. That will dispel the myth that the piece is going to fly off your head once and for all.
06-07-2009, 11:02 AM,
Listen to Jrob and learn to chill...you are far too defensive, laugh at yourself a little and you'll make far more friends....so even if your piece happens to come off(which it wont if you blue lace tape it properly) it won't be the end of the world ...then again ....in your case maybe it will :lol:
06-07-2009, 12:01 PM,
lol jrob that sounds preety assuring, i just remember my dad being reluctant about rollercoasters and even spartan who's wore for a while wasn't too sure about it. And thats just rollercoasters nevermind hanging upside down a bungee cord!

Phoenix i'm not quite sure why you were insinuating i was being defensive; infact was hoping the tongue in cheek smiley ''Tongue'' would have made it obvious to the most oblivious of cretins it was in no seriousness. I thought this forum was about learning anyway i mean if someone was too afraid to ask a question because they might have looked stupid then how is that going to benefit them in the longer run? Hows this for defensive do one you twat
06-07-2009, 12:21 PM,
Danger, wa gwan blood...chill innit, have a zoot and relax in the ends. Yeah, I have no idea what I'm talking about too...but thats how the youngsters talk these days Tongue . Have you seen the rides at Alton Towers? check out Oblivion and Air on youtube, these rides twist you upside down and side to side at fast speeds...I wish there was a way to test ride the rides, and see if blue liner holds. But you just gotta have faith and go for it, wear a hoodie just in case!
06-07-2009, 12:29 PM,
Lmfao! ''ezzzzi bredrin'' i was talking to my jamaican friend on the during that earlier post on the phone and i just went with it i dont actually talk like that as you've probably gathered lol. Yeah i'm gonna put some extra tape on and after i've enjoyed the experience hope its still on. I'm still looking into sky diving i see some people wearing head gear and others not hmm no limits XD.

Dude did you get a resistor or whatever it was you needed for the vacuum cutter i was thinking about getting a flowbee
06-07-2009, 01:48 PM,
I still need to get a transformer for the robocutter, I'm gonna check out B&Q tmrw...or if anyone else can help I'd be appreciate it. As I have no idea about this stuff, and I don't want to mess up the robocutter.

Skydiving looks cool, and wearing a helmet would give that extra protection. Incidentally I'm thinking of trying some rock climbing as I'm getting bored of the gym!