Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long do you leave product on your piece without washing?
06-12-2009, 11:32 AM,
Re: How long do you leave product on your piece without washing?
lol thats really really weird, like when would the hospital ask you about the hair piece if they suspected you were wearing or not? I did say i could be wrong.

I don't think theres any reason to wait to wear a hairpiece if he's not going to be long stay patient

I've done work experience at a hospital as i was considering doing medicine before i decided otherwise and i've had a minor operation at out patient but obviously if its your profession you'd know more.

But you're the guy who's made a toplace order for himself because you're balding and you say you're not a slaphead lol.

Here we go again lol
06-12-2009, 01:48 PM,
Come on guys, please don't argue. We are all in this together. Thanks to pheonix for telling me about the possibility that the hospital may not allow a hairpiece. And to all the others for the advice too.
06-12-2009, 02:23 PM,
you're right dude this time it was my bad sorry it sounded abit farfetched when i read it like its not something you would mention to a doctor that you're wearing i know i wouldn't unless it was head related surgery. And i'm sure you dont just get asked if you're wearing hair do you? Or if you have been in a car accident and like Its like you're unconcious get to the hospital going to sleep and waking up bald because a nurse realised you were wearing hair and decided to unattach for health and safety lol that would be preety scary. But i suppose you know what youre talking about since you work(ed) in a hospital.
02-02-2012, 12:29 PM,
RE: How long do you leave product on your piece without washing?
Hi guys, I'm aware it´s an old thread and sorry if I pulled it to current threads, but the posters that answered focused on the hospital thing, can anyone elaborate on the issue of how long the styling products are kept on the system?? I'm visualizing myself in the near future when I will start to wear, all the cycles, the attachment ritual, cleaning, showering, but that question about just rinsing with water when showering not shampooing doesnt that leave your hair tacky? Do you sleep with the hair product on?? If one showers everyday but dont shampoo, you rinse with water hair product and when reattach add some more styling product???
thanks