Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Jackson Rest In Peace
06-27-2009, 05:14 PM,
Re: Michael Jackson Rest In Peace
this string is proof positive that we need to stick the topic of 'Hair Replacement'... see where it says that on the top of the page?
06-27-2009, 05:17 PM,
DragonDome Wrote:Well said Phoenix.

MJ gave hundreds of millions to charity, fact!

Only god can judge the dead, who are we to judge?? Shame on some of you.

Sam

When we judge we are to judge righteously and nonce behaviour aint right in my judgement its just plain filthy, Anyone who messes with kids is a wrongun, Fact !.

So he gave millions to charity so bloody what ? Its very easy to give when you have millions, Many give when they have hardly anything to give but still give it willingly, Like Jesus asked who gives the most ? He who has plenty or he who has little but still gives ?

"who are we to JUDGE?? -------> SHAME ON SOME OF YOU"

:lol: Oh the Irony :roll:
06-27-2009, 06:41 PM,
DragonDome Wrote:Well said Phoenix.

MJ gave hundreds of millions to charity, fact!

Only god can judge the dead, who are we to judge?? Shame on some of you.

Sam

agree with sam
06-27-2009, 07:09 PM,
Ba mate,

NO one knows 100% what happened and the circumstances, you cant know 100%, its impossible.

Thats why i said only god can judge. The media and tabloids have a notorious way of twisting things all the time, and with MJ that would be very easy.

No one knows 100% with certainty! Thats a fact mate.

Sam
06-27-2009, 07:54 PM,
All I know is that it's a shame what happened to his childhood. Being beaten and made to perform on cue, it messed him up. I had a similar experience in regards to being beaten and pressure to do well. It got so much at times. The music he gave to the world was inspiring.
06-28-2009, 02:36 AM,
DragonDome Wrote:Ba mate,

NO one knows 100% what happened and the circumstances, you cant know 100%, its impossible.

Thats why i said only god can judge. The media and tabloids have a notorious way of twisting things all the time, and with MJ that would be very easy.

Sam

No mate when you are accused of a crime like that you spend the millions TO CLEAR YOUR NAME under no circumstances do you offer payments to familys, When he paid off familys (not once but twice) it is 99.9% a admission of guilt. Wise up and call it what it is, He paid familys off instead of clearing his name,If someone accused me or I suspect any decent human being of such a filthy crime as that, We would move Heaven and Earth to clear our name and rightly so, And that is a fact mate.
06-28-2009, 03:16 AM,
BA707 Wrote:
DragonDome Wrote:Ba mate,

Sam

No mate when you are accused of a crime like that you spend the millions TO CLEAR YOUR NAME under no circumstances do you offer payments to familys, When he paid off familys (not once but twice) it is 99.9% a admission of guilt. Wise up and call it what it is, He paid familys off instead of clearing his name,If someone accused me or I suspect any decent human being of such a filthy crime as that, We would move Heaven and Earth to clear our name and rightly so, And that is a fact mate.

quoted for truth.....if you are innocent you fight tooth and nail to prove it. Under NO circumstances do you Pay HUSH MONEY. He was a great performer, and I'll leave it at that.
06-28-2009, 05:44 AM,
Listen, MJ was a weird guy. Lets face it, He was not the norm. Do I think he molested kids, No. I do not believe he did anything sexual with kids. Child molesters do not work the same way that he does. The parents of those kids were set on making a profit off MJ. That is why they probably had their kids around him so much in the first place, even though they "claim" he was up to no good from the beg. Why would u keep your kids there then?? those parents got bought off to drop the law suit. They wanted his money. And if you were as rich as michael jackson and u are doing things that are very non conventional, and there is a risk you might be found guilty regardless if you did anything or not, You wouldnt give the parents what they really want and have it dropped Asap?? I know i would. I think hes wrong for sleeping with kids, because its not the norm of society. So just for that fact I think he is a pretty strange man, but do i honestly believe there was sexual intent. if you look at the whole picture, and everything he does with the fantasy ranch and his mindset, I highly doubt there is something sexual going on in this guys head.
06-28-2009, 06:10 AM,
Xeon005 Wrote:I do not believe he did anything sexual with kids. Child molesters do not work the same way that he does. if you look at the whole picture, and everything he does with the fantasy ranch and his mindset, I highly doubt there is something sexual going on in this guys head.

Go and read what you wrote

"if you look at the whole picture, and everything he does with the fantasy ranch and his mindset

HIS fantasies and HIS mindset, Do Child molesters play out fantasies, Yes or No ?

"Child molesters do not work the same way that he does"

They dont ? so they are not grown up men that hang around children, Well,well,well im sure that is real enlighting for the whole forum, I thought they were grown up men who hung around children, Guess you learn something everyday.

"I highly doubt there is something sexual going on in this guys head"

Oh so you admit to him being weird and having a fantasy mindset but you doubt that he could have something sexual going on in his head ? Seriously your joking right ?

You fight to clear your name, Everyone would, Like the poster said above you dont pay hush money if you havent anything to hide.
06-28-2009, 01:52 PM,
I believe we should get back on track with hair piece talk.
Regardless of whether you loved or Hated Jackson I do not agree with any type of character assassination, there has not been sufficient evidence at all that Jackson ever was a pedo. There are more psychologists now than ever before after examining evidence from the 90's onwards that agree he was eccentric but strongly doubt he was a pedo, regardless read this do your own research and lets leave it at that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_v._Jackson

I for one am not a believer in how the U.S. judiciary system works, anyone at anytime can easily be sued and falsely accused and get drawn into a very nasty and dirty court room battle over any allegation regardless of whether you actually did anything at all.

And media smear campaigns well that is a part of life in the U.S. everyone is found guilty until proven innocent.

Now lets get back to talking hair ;9