Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current Marketplace Conditions
05-02-2021, 07:07 AM,
Current Marketplace Conditions
Hi John, any updates on the state of the market place?
05-05-2021, 03:26 PM,
RE: Current Marketplace Conditions
There has been little change. Custom orders just 'trickle' out. I've gotten 1 custom order in 2 months. The virus continues to delay all custom orders. Many customers ask about lace stock units-so scarce! Each strand of hair has to be knotted to the lace and then the knots have to be bleached. The factory is emphasizing thin skin stock units. The hair is injected into the thin skin so no knots and therefore no bleaching. They're very realistic! It can be produced much quicker. Customers are concerned that that thin skin stock units don't last long. The factory has increased the thin skin base from .03 mm to .04 mm and this greatly increases longevity. And it's still very thin-great hairline!
So if you need a unit the thin skin stock unit is the way to go. I have all solid colors on hand and most units with gray. If I have to order your thin skin stock unit I can usually have it in your hand in a week or less. Thanks to everyone for their patience during these difficult times. Everyone is anxious for things to return to normal. I'll let everyone know when that time comes.
Best,
John