Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
itchiness
09-06-2018, 03:43 PM,
itchiness
Hi,

I have been wearing a system for about 1 year now and it was a positive overall experience. but for the last month, i have been having itchiness. the system i was wearing easly for 1 week before slight itchiness start to rise, wich indicated for me the time for a clean up, is unattainable now. it starts now in a matter of a day, sometime within the same day. i have tried to let my scalp breath for an extended three days, but nothing seems to calm that.

Is it due to alcohol based product that dry the scalp? or should i switch the tape or somthing?

the itchnisess is centred around the tape perimter, particularly the front line. when i remove the system and scratching my scalp for about 10 mnt like a dog it calms down and i get back to normal state.

your help will most appreciated.
09-09-2018, 07:57 AM,
RE: Extreem itchiness
Hi Viserion,
So sorry to hear that. It’s unusual that the this should happen after a years of wearing--especially on the front hair line area. What kind of tape are you using? How long have you been using that tape? What product are you cleaning your scalp with? Has anything else changed?
Best,
John